TRIUMPH TR7, TR8 (1975 - 1981) Camber Caster Front Strut Mount | SC44033S
Suspension Concepts have designed and manufactured a product that will suit the majority of applications where camber and caster optimisation is achievable. Suspension Concepts adjustable strut plates permit
- 20mm negative /10mm positive camber and 10mm positive/ 10mm negative caster adjustment.
- In some applications optimum adjustment will be restricted by the body panels in the strut tower
- The Suspension Concepts strut plates can be easily adjusted by simply loosening the nuts which attach them to the strut tower. Once these clamping nuts are loosened the centre slide plate can be relocated to any position in the adjustment window.
- Bearing Robust high tensile spherical bearing
- Offset bearing for additional adjustment